Thursday, February 28, 2008

Green Eyed Monster

I have to get something off my chest and since it's movie blog related, this seemed the best place to do it. While I have a link to it on this page, I would like you all to visit the blog Shoot the Projectionist.

Shoot the Projectionist
is written and maintained by Ed Hardy, Jr. I don't know anything about Ed other than what I can glean from his posted writings. It is these posted writings that have forced me into writing this confession. I hate Ed Hardy Jr. I really hate him.

Now, you may be asking yourself, "Noah, how can you hate this guy, when you don't really know anything about him?" Well, as I said, what I know about the man is what I've gleaned from his writings, and I've come to the conclusion that Ed Hardy Jr. is an excellent writer and critic. You see, like Ed, I don't really like writing reviews.

To this end, Ed has invented a gimmick called "24 Words Per Film" where he sums up his thoughts about a film in, you guessed it, 24 words. This is truly brilliant and inspired. I'm so pissed I didn't think of this first. This is why I hate Ed Hardy Jr. So, go over to Ed's blog and check out his musings. Oh, and Ed, if your reading this, I hate you, you talented bastard.


P.S. - He's also using a still from one of my favorite movies as a header image. Arg! I hate that guy!

1 comment:

Eddie Hardy said...

I hate you, too, man.