Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kick Ass Alert!

So, I've just discovered that, Fumihiko Sori, the director of the asian indie comedy Ping Pong, is remaking Zatoichi. Being a huge samurai fan and Zatoichi fan, I'm kind of suprised. Takeshi Kitano remade Zatoichi not that long ago... so, why do it again? Because now, Zatoichi is a hot chick! Here is the teaser for Ichi




Also, it seems the great Sonny Chiba will also be making a Zatoichi film called Za Toichi, and it is apparently a sendup/homage to the original. It's a good time to be a Zatoichi fan.

3 comments:

Baron Ironfury said...

This clip looks cool. I must totally agree. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for this movie.

Anonymous said...

The clip no longer works, thanks for getting my hopes up!
Chuck

Noah Soudrette said...

I've repaired it.